It started when I was in kindergarten. I wrote story after story about colors, animals, my room, my family, my friends—even socks. You name a topic, and I had created a page-turner about it.
Fast-forward 13 years. As a student at the Newhouse School at Syracuse University, I'm searching for new ways to pursue my love of words. I find my answer in an advertising course, when the role of copywriter is introduced.
As a copywriter, I put my passion for writing to work within the world of big ideas. I get a thrill out of thinking creatively to solve problems. I partner with designers to not only come up with fresh concepts for brands, but bring them to life. Whether it's through a headline for a digital ad or a long-form print piece, I strive to convey a strong and clear brand message in everything I write.
In my current role as Senior Copywriter at Go Ahead, I spend every day combining two of my favorite things: writing and travel.
Professional copywriting experience
(View my full resume on LinkedIn)
- Go Ahead Tours, an EF Education First company / Boston, MA
- Senior Copywriter
- Racepoint Global (Digital Influence Group) / Boston, MA
- Digitas / Boston, MA
- Associate Copywriter
- Tierney Communications / Philadelphia, PA
- Copywriting Intern
A sampling of editorial pieces
- Go Ahead travel blog / Discovering the Thai way of life
- Go Ahead travel blog / Travel talk with DeeDee Trotter, EF Olympics Ambassador
- Go Ahead travel blog / 7 Surprising things to know about sparkling wine
- Go Ahead travel blog / Finding the colors of the Adriatic coast
- Go Ahead travel blog / Tips for eating in France
- Go Ahead travel blog / Explore the charming city of Strasbourg, France
- Go Ahead travel blog / On tour in Ireland: The Ring of Kerry
- BostInno / Tweeting While Traveling: How Much Is Too Much?
- The Culture-ist / The Dish to Try in Alsace, France
- Personal blog / Musings